Cross-border e-commerce to China
Mytheresa is an industry leader in the world of online luxury fashion and retail. For over 30 years, the highly successful Mytheresa store cemented its status in Munich as a pillar of style and taste. In 2006 it widened its customer base globally by launching a small e-commerce extension.
Currently, MyTheresa has a Chinese language website at https://www.mytheresa.com/zh-cn/, where customers can create orders and manage all historical orders. The website has a successful track record of selling via cross-border e-commerce to China, offering Chinese customers China Payments, Chinese language website, customer service, direct shipping from overseas to China, etc.
Azoya provided technology consulting services to MyTheresa
This year, MyTheresa launched an investigation into the user experience since it often received complaints from consumers on slow-speed loading, user-unfriendly interaction and function, and also gaps between MyTheresa current E-com platform and industry best practices.
MyTheresa decided to work with Azoya in 2020 to optimise its customer experience in the Chinese market. Azoya provided comprehensive technology consulting services to Mytheresa, and our suggestion helped MyTheresa to improve customer experience with e-commerce businesses across different online and digital channels, including independent e-commerce website and e-commerce mobile app.
In partnership with Mytheresa, Azoya provides offered comprehensive consulting solutions for Mytheresa, including:
1. Network testing: Azoya used software to test the site loading speed from different regions under Internet service providers (ISPs).
2. System diagram & topography analysis: Analysis of the current system diagrams & topology and provide our suggestion on how to improve stability and reduce the risk of downtime.
3. Key scenario user case analysis: Identifying key problems impacting customer experience with MyTheresa CN website, so that its IT team can settle the problem.
4. Functional analysis: We provided scope proposal, which covering key findings are important for a fashion retailer to stand out of the rivals in China.
5. Benchmark analysis: Product discovery and check out; Promotion and Campaigns, customer acquisition & loyalty, and customer service experience.