The China Business Day of the dfv Conference Group will be held for the first time on 30 November 2017. This is a good opportunity for German retailers to know how to create the conditions to export to China and sales success in China. Elena Gatti, managing director of DACH Azoya will also be speaking at a panel discussion and will explain Azoya’s business model in more detail. Be there!
The congress is aimed at managers and directors from sales and export as well as at service providers and consulting companies operating in the China business.
Topics will be discussed there:
- The consumer goods market in China and the trading structures of the country
- Market entry and possible sales channels via in-store and online retail
- The customers, consumer behavior and consumer trends
- Communication and Advertising in China
- Successful business models and case studies of strong consumer brands
- Expert tips and best practice workshops with renowned experts
- Future trends and exciting, influential trade innovations from China
Customers Come First 2018
The ‘Customers Come First 2018’ report from AzoyaLab covers essential data about the Chinese cross-border shoppers - where they from, when they shop, how they make cross-border purchase